At Instamobile, we build high-quality mobile app templates to help developers and entrepreneurs launch beautiful mobile apps quickly and efficiently. Our app templates are diverse and complex, so if you like building (or learning how to build) tons of amazing features from scratch and you’re passionate about writing high-quality code, while also enjoying a flexible remote schedule, this is the place for you. Take a look at our Android developer jobs and apply by sending us a quick introduction.
Android Developer (Kotlin and/or Flutter) – Entry-level
Remote – Full time – Apply now
Work from anywhere and build amazing apps in Kotlin or Flutter. Important job requirements:
- Experience with Kotlin or Flutter (and willing to learn the other one)
- Computer Science student/graduate or 2+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Strong organization and excellent written communication skills (English!)
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, implementing, and delivering exciting new features
- Experience with / Interest in common mobile areas of development such as Push, authentication, external APIs, local persistence, etc.
- Identify edge cases and develop beyond the specs
- Strong independence in your work
- Value high-quality architecture and highly modularized code
- Bonus: Experience with Firebase
- Build mobile app templates from scratch – focus on UI & backend integration
- Improve existing mobile app templates, by adding features or bug fixes
- Take self-initiative in improving our products
- Competitive financial compensation
- Flexible working hours – you own your schedule
- 100% Working from home / Remotely
- Mentorship & guidance from engineers with experience in companies like Instagram (Facebook) and Twitter
- Exposure to a wide variety of mobile technologies
Send us a quick introduction and you’ll hear back from us with next steps.