Launch the next Yelp in minutes
Download this gorgeous React Native Store Locator app template to create your own store finder app in just a few minutes. By using this fully-coded starter kit written in React Native, you’re saving weeks of design and development and can focus on other important efforts such as customer engagement and marketing.
This React Native app template is cloning Yelp functionalities, such as categories, store listings, reviews, ratings, and filters. Everything is already wired to a Firebase backend, so your app will work end-to-end. You can literally launch your app today to both Google Play and App Store.
At Instamobile, we help developers and entrepreneurs launch high-quality mobile apps quickly, by providing the boilerplate code that’s needed for most of the apps. With beautiful designs & highly modularized code, we build fully functional features enabling our customers to develop iOS and Android apps much faster.
With this business directory app template written in React Native, you can list anything within your own mobile app: shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, pubs, gas stations, hair salons, shopping centers, handymen, apartments, hotels, movie theaters, parks, tourist attractions, museums, local businesses, etc. You can basically add any point of interests (POI) that could be placed on a map, without a single line of code.
Add New Stores
Admin Dashboard & Admin Mode
All the features are working entirely, end-to-end. All the data is dynamically retrieved from the server, so you don’t need to re-submit the app when changing it.
- Categories Support, with cover images
- Stores, with rich features, such as:
- Multiple images, displayed in beautiful carousels
- Location, allowing the listing to be displayed on the map
- Characteristics, to describe the listing in details as well as to make it discoverable in search
- Reviews & Ratings, added by your users
- Edit Listing
- Map View
- Allows users to quickly locate any listing
- Enables users to discover places that are close by
- It comes in multiple variants: universal map, category map, filters map.
- Geolocation (tracking user’s location on the map)
- Search by user’s location
- Realtime Direct Messages
- Texts, Photos & Videos
- Push Notifications
- Reporting & Blocking (per Apple’s guidelines)
- AdMob Ads Integration – Monetization
- Dark Mode support
- Seller’s Profiles
- “Save for Later” functionality, to allow users to check out a listing later – think interesting real estate properties, favorite restaurants, wishlist gifts, etc.
- Admin Dashboard
- Admin Approval Process for new listings
- Delete Listings
- Edit Listings
- Advanced Dynamic Custom Filters
- You can choose to add any filters you want – anything that’s appropriate to your app (think car model, phone model, square feet, mileage, rent or buy, etc)
- Two types of filters:
- Category specific filters (applicable only to the listings in a specific category)
- Global filters
- Reviews & Rating system
- Allows users to add detailed reviews and rate classifieds listed on the platform
- Displays all the reviews on the product details screen
- They are visible in real-time to all users, being stored in Firebase
- “Add New Store” flow
- You can allow your users to add their own classifieds. This is extremely useful if you’re looking to create a marketplace where buyers and sellers can interact (think real estate agents, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Airbnb, etc)
- Upload as many photos as you want. The photos are automatically stored into your Firebase Storage.
- Camera & Photo Library features – to quickly snap photos on the go
- Interactive Location Picker to make it easy to choose any location by simply placing a pinpoint on the map.
- Filters Picker – to choose which filters and what values apply to the new listing
- Edit Account Details
- Contact us
- My Listings
- My Favorites
- Change profile photo
- Multi-language support
- Localization & RTL
- Advanced Search allows users to quickly and efficiently find what they’re looking for
- User Management
- Classic Login & Sign Up
- Facebook Login
- Phone Authentication with SMS
- Country Code Picker
- Save Password (the app is saving the login info so that users are automatically logged in when they open the app next time)
- Leverages Firebase Auth to store and manage all user information
- Walkthrough Flow
- Performance Optimizations
- Loading States
- Empty States
- Image Caching
- Realtime database observers
- Backend System with Firebase
- All data displayed by the app is dynamically retrieved from Firebase in real-time
- Categories, Listings, Reviews, Ratings, Characteristics, Filters, Location, Favorites
- User management
- Photo storage
- Push Notifications (GCM)
- Highly-modularized code to make further customizations extremely easy. Change colors, fonts, images with only one line of code.
- Optimized for both iOS and Android (including iPhone XS, iPad Pro 3, Samsung S9)
- All assets (icons & fonts) are included in the purchase
- Performant code, with advanced optimizations (image caching, networking, etc)
- Well-crafted React Native code, organized in multiple modules
- Free Lifetime updates
Download our React Native starter kit to make your own Foursquare, Swarm or Yelp clone apps in just a few minutes. Focus on what makes your app unique, and don’t reinvent the wheel by working on boilerplate features that we’ve already made for you. Save thousands of dollars and hours of mobile app design and development. React Native codebases work on both Android and iOS, so you’re double winning already.
Learn how to code with our complete React Native Template to make Store Finder app. Whether you’re a student, a mobile developer, a freelancer or an entrepreneur, you can use our beautiful app template to get started. You’ll make a React Native Store Locator app in minutes, with no coding.
If you’re looking for an admin panel to this React Native project, check out our Admin Dashboard for Store Locator, a clean React & Node JS admin panel that is fully compatible with the database structure of this mobile app project.