At Instamobile, we build high-quality React Native app templates to help developers and entrepreneurs launch beautiful mobile apps quickly and efficiently. Our app templates are diverse and complex, so if you like building (or learning how to build) tons of amazing features from scratch and you’re passionate about writing high-quality code, while also enjoying a flexible remote schedule, this is the place for you. Take a look at our React Native jobs and apply by sending us a quick introduction.
Android Developer (Entry-level)
Check out our Android developer jobs if you’re interested in working with Kotlin or/and Flutter.
React Native Developer (Entry-level)
Remote – Full time – Apply now
Work from home or from your favorite coffee shops and create awesome apps. Make your own schedule. Here are some of the job requirements:
- Experience in React Native
- Computer Science student/graduate or 2+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Strong organization and excellent written communication skills
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, implementing, and delivering exciting new features
- Experience with / Interest in common mobile areas of development such as Push, authentication, external APIs, local persistence, etc.
- Identify edge cases and develop beyond the specs
- Strong independence in your work
- Value high-quality architecture and highly modularized code
- Bonus: Experience with Firebase
Here are some of the job responsibilities:
- Building React Native apps from scratch
- Adding features to existing React Native apps
- Working with Firebase React Native SDKs
We are looking for a React Native developer who can work full-time, remotely. Any experience level is welcome to apply.
- Competitive financial compensation
- Flexible working hours – you own your schedule
- Working from home / Remotely
- Mentorship & guidance from engineers with experience in companies like Instagram (Facebook Inc.) and Twitter
- Exposure to a wide variety of mobile technologies